If this blogger were to answer the question above, the short answer would be, "it is Wednesday." In our assembly we call it "prayer meeting." We do pray before and after service and in between there is preaching.
In the secular world Wednesday is referred to as "hump day." Since, a public job is no longer part of the week, "What's next" is simply that.
Of course, there are daily routine tasks; getting dressed, making beds, making breakfast for myself and sometimes another. Sometimes a morning walk, which is refreshing and invigorating. Then, there may be housework and/or yard work and then lunch. Then, whatever I may be called on to do. This afternoon I planned on simply meditating on thoughts/things of God and the heart.
Sitting still and being quiet is difficult after a lifetime of activity. I always feel guilty when I'm this way. Scripture says, study to be quiet. (I Thes 4.11) Once I indeed "studied" this thought and the truth is the Lord made us active beings so it requires study to sit still and be quiet. Since blogging is an active task I will head back to my enclosed screened in porch and listen for that still small voice. (I Kings 19.12)