To follow up on the previous entry, I will say "next is Journalling." The first entry in said journal was two weeks ago. Life has been semiactive. Each day brings routine tasks as well as new tasks. The job left over one year ago is just that, "left!" So thankful for this season of life. However, as time and age slow my physical body a bit, my mind continues seeking the "next" task to remain occupied. Stretching out and resting comes more often than before and I've learned to yield to it.
My heart seeks Him, though the weak flesh struggles. My heart longs for more time with family, especially the grandchild. In that, I've learned patience and waiting on His will to provide such opportunity. In the meantime, my duty at church occupies. I enjoy working on the website and FB page and keeping up with Mission Funds and Letters. Currently, I am involved in the completion of a new church directory. Happy to have a part in the project.My intention today is to study for the "Young Ladies Class," should that ever become a reality. The Lord has impressed my spirit that life experiences coupled with scriptural background would benefit such a group. I'm beginning to believe that it may be simply individuals that would profit from this effort rather than a group. His will is always best.Thanks for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day.
Ps 57.7