7/19/26

it's Sunday morning, again!

Thank you, Lord for another day to "live in Your world and breath Your air."  Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. (Ps 150.6) The old preacher said "touch your tummy, are you breathing? Then, you should be praising Him!"

As I wake up, wash my face, get my cup of coffee and put breakfast on, I come back to personal reflections of a blog began 19 years ago!  So many changes, so much life, so much God!  I can honestly report His promises are true, particularly, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. (Deu 31.6, Heb 13.5)

Another year older.  Maybe, a little wiser.  The recent birthday demonstrated, again, the truth above.  The loved ones and "anonymous" friends that remembered this old girl reminded me of the Lord's  faithfulness to His children.

Looking forward to this morning.  We had bible school yesterday and the children, as always, were wonderful.  I think I appreciate life more as I get older.  The hoary head (Pro 16.31) is blessed with so many truths that supply wisdom that getting older isn't the dread I once thought it to be.


Some have said, "see the glass 1/2 full instead of 1/2 empty."  From this believer's heart, I would say "it's full and running over!"  You may be in the midst of sorrows and trials but view the rainbow after the storm.  It's Sunday morning, again, get ready, go to your house of worship and praise Him!  

According to His Word, our prayer is that you will see, He will bless you and keep you and make His face shine on you...and give thee peace. (Num 6.24-26)

It's all true, promise!