3/12/23

March 2023

So, Spring on its way and life moves on.  I will share one photo of my heart and my love.  Since it is a "rearview," I don't think mommy will mind.  I don't get to spend as much time as I like with my little one but when I do, I hope I make it count.  
At Grandma's house

Recently, I asked my coworkers to define "love" and what it means to them.  While there are many explanations and descriptions of this emotion in my world, the photo above pretty much nails it.
How did I get so blessed after the horrendous life upheaval 19 years ago?  I could never have imagined this scene.
I guess with Spring in the air, I'm reminded of the great and wonderful gifts the Lord has given.  
  • a goodly heritage - paternal grandmother, momma, paternal aunt
  • "candlesticks" of truth from the pulpit thru the years
  • praying women in my life
  • a marriage that produced a beautiful, wise and intelligent daughter
  • a divorce that taught me more about spiritual truths than I would've known otherwise
  • the move from "Egypt to Canaan" eight years ago - truly a "parting of the Red Sea"
  • good job - even coworkers who don't mind talking about spiritual things
  • health and strength to complete too many tasks to count
  • place of worship
  • the Lord's grace to use me at work and at church
  • Salvation: choosing me and then coming to get me - the reason this isn't first on my list of Spring thoughts is, Salvation is the conclusion of it all - without HIM even if I had all the other I wouldn't understand enough to Praise Him and Thank Him for all of it.
God bless your Spring!
Ps 57.7