12/25/22

What's next?

 

In seven days, we will turn over another year.  2023. 
  • 59 years since the Lord gave me life
  • 41 years since high school graduation
  • 41 years since the Lord saved me
  • 36 years since I married
  • 25 years since I became a mother
  • 19 years since the marriage ended
  • 13 years at GBC
  • 9 jobs
  • 9 moves
  • 8 years in this home
  • 7 churches
  • 6 family deaths
  • 6 years since I became a mother in-law
  • 3 years (in March) since I became a grandmother
  • 5 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 6 close family still here + 2 special friends = 19 
Lots of life lived in 59 years - family circle getting smaller - church family also smaller - but will say without a doubt, "Still blessed."

Accomplishments? Would say, blessed rather than "accomplished."
  • 5 years, same job
  • blessed with increased income during those 5 years
  • because of His mercy, strength much the same now as years ago - just a little slower
  • roof over my head; heat in winter, A/C in summer. 
  • Still mow my own grass
  • income enough to keep the house and car repaired
  • a praying momma
  • The Lord graces me daily with "living in His world and breathing His air."
The Lord has begun whispering "pearls for beads."  To me, this means a life change.  Asking for His guidance but not at liberty to tell the "next step," yet.

God bless