12/8/21

"We are precious in His sight"



Christmas is once again upon us. Seventeen more days from this post and we will celebrate what?  The Saviour who BTW was NOT born in the winter according to scripture. Family. Gifts. Loving it all.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Scrooge or opposed to all the fanfare of the season.  I want to tell you about what really matters.  See the picture?  This is the latest creation of my girl.  Her heart is for folks that suffer in childhood or adults who've been hurt by the thoughtless actions of others.  

Of course I applaud any celebration and worship of our Lord and Saviour.  From  the love that stems from His gift at Calvary, we can "pass it on" to those who are downtrodden, less fortunate than ourselves and hurting.  In a word, we may let others know that they are "special" no matter how broken.

I John 4.11 states, "Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another."  There are numerous verses to this thought but we will expound on this one as it is shown in "The Special Crayon."  

You may message me on Facebook to find how to obtain your copy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!