5/22/20

Too blessed to be stressed!


That's what I have to tell myself, daily!  If I counted my blessings instead of looking at life's troubled waters, I'd have no time to stay down.  The verse that comes to mind regarding this thought is, "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.  We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;"
(2 Cor 4.7-9) 

If you had known me before I started this blog, you would not have believed how far the Lord has brought us.  We are still learning to lean, trust and exercise real faith in the Lord Jesus.  Ps 57.7


At the moment, my "treasure" is in the pictures her mommy has personally posted, so I will post them too!  Enjoy my "treasure." Thank you, Lord...


 

"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord:" (Ps 127.3) 




 "...bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord." (Eph 6.4)
Her mommy wanted a pix of the bow and this is what she got!



 "Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God." (Mk 10.14)
Happy Baby!  Love her bunches.....