5/11/21

A pix speaks 1000 words...

Found 'em! While revelling in my daughters latest accomplishments ("Striving for Rubies" - https://www.amazon.com/Striving-Rubies-Rachel-Loudermilk), I felt compelled to reminisce a bit on these treasures.  The year was 2008, she would've been eleven years old in Mrs. Kady's 5th grade class.  She had a red-headed male nemesis that pushed her to win!  The challenge propelled her to win Student of the Month at the local Rotary Club luncheon!  She was off and on her way in life blessed with the "smarts" God gave her.  The day was beautiful.  The sun was bright, the weather was gorgeous.  Her teacher and her momma were so proud.  We dressed in the best we had.  She got to ride in a chaffeaured limousine.  She got a certificate naming her honor and was applauded by a room full of people for her efforts. My intention for the next few posts is to give the reader a bit of my legacy - my beautiful daughter.