10/18/20

Countdown!

 At this writing, Christmas is eleven weeks away!  Lord willing, by the same grace that saved me, guides  me and keeps me, I get to see it through my granddaughter's eyes this year.  

Every toy, every twinkly light and every holiday song, I am filtering with my precious Granddaughter.  Silent Night."  It is the story of long ago that I want my sweet Granddaughter to know.  Her mommy and daddy take her to church and Lord willing,  she will  grow up hearing about our Saviour's Birth.


So many other thoughts fill my heart and mind today but I guess this is foremost since it is Sunday.  I want my granddaughter to know the Lord loved her so much that He sent His "only begotten Son," into this wicked world to save her from her sins.  That is the most important thing.  Yet, He blesses us with family that are so dear, sometimes it takes my breath away.

God bless any readers of these words and hope your heart is or will be as full as mine this time of the year.  

 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9.6